When you imagine of something you desire and you feel excitement, enthusiasm, or happy anticipation, it means that you are energetically aligned and therefore actively attracting to you whatever it is that you want. In other words, imagining (visualizing) a more positive outcome is actually magnetizing that outcome into your experience. Christy Whitman of Quantum Success Coaching Academy (QSCA) will help us understand that our thoughts and emotions are powerful channels of energy, and because of that, the art of manifestation does not basically depend on intelligence, reasoning or diligent planning. It is the process of becoming energetically tune in with whatever it is we desire, and then allowing that energy to magnetize to us people, experiences and circumstances that are energetically alike. The key to attracting anything you want is to generate within you the feeling that you already have it.
John Assaraf in his article, Understand Your Brain to Use Visualization explains that our brain is divided into two parts—the conscious and the subconscious.
The conscious brain:
- It is the part we are aware of.
- It focuses on one thing at a time, whatever we think is important at the moment.
- The amount of information it processes is about one-half of the one-millionth of one percent of the amount your subconscious brain processes.
- It is great at visualizing things and thinking them through, but it’s almost useless when it comes to actually getting things done.
- It is great at coming up with ideas, but futile when it comes to carrying them out because it is easily sidetracked. The average person changes focus every six to 10 seconds.
- It has a major weakness— follow through.
- Goal-setting is something your conscious brain can do.
The subconscious brain:
- It sees a whole picture of everything happening all at once.
- It is aware of the input from all of your senses at every moment.
- It can remember billions of things in perfect order, not only for minutes at a time, but for your lifetime.
- How frequently does it get distracted? Never!
- Goal-attaining is something only your subconscious can do.
How successfully you can transport an idea from your conscious (imagination) to your subconscious (belief/action) will determine your success. Visualization is the key to making this happen, because your subconscious mind doesn’t know that what you are visualizing is only in your imagination. Your life script visualized and acted upon can change the direction of your life.
Christy Whitman will be featuring John Assaraf in her Quantum Success Show. So come and join them as we learn to visualize and manifest our dreams.